Ciptanet International has undertaken extensive successful training programs for Central, Provincial and District government agencies throughout Indonesia. These courses are based on our GMDP program, and provide guidance on –
Strategic planning – how to be effective in determining the future
- Who is responsible? – defining management responsibilities and accountabilities
- Performance and control – how to set performance targets and how to measure success
- Values, ethics and principles – setting the appropriate framework for achieve reform and change
- Practical examples of good governance – based on local success stories in achieving improvements in government services through management initiatives
- Reporting and monitoring success
- Best Value and continuous improvement seminars
These courses enable local managers to gain confidence in applying change management techniques in their jobs, and leading reforms in achieving value for money.
Ciptanet International has supported the Indonesian Ministry of Finance through consulting services with the output of the first Corporate Plan for the Ministry, and subsequent advice on international accounting standards and strategic planning.